Monday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Chelsea and Manchester City have been given the green light to sign Kaka this summer, providing they pay Real Madrid £50million, according to The People.
- Premier League champions Manchester United are keen on signing Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, according to Caughtoffside.com.
- Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku, who has also been linked with a move to Man Utd, has revealed he is keen on moving to the Premier League.
- Bayern Munich midfielder Hamit Altintop, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, is a transfer target for Liverpool, according to Sky Sports.
- Liverpool are also preparing to make a summer bid for Feyenoord playmaker Georginio Wijnaldum, according to Caughtoffside.com.
- The Merseysiders have also been linked with Scott Parker, with the West Ham midfielder set to leave the Hammers following their relegation from the Premier League at the weekend.
- Chelsea captain John Terry insists he has no plans to leave the club despite interest from Real Madrid.
- Bayern Munich have announced that they have agreed a deal for Schalke goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United.
- Man Utd target David De Gea will make a decision about his Atletico Madrid future at the end of June.