Friday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Barcelona want to sign Robin van Persie this summer as speculation continues that the Arsenal captain will leave the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Chelsea failed with a €40million bid for Gonzalo Higuain earlier this week, according to Marca, and will launch a fresh bid for the Real Madrid striker at the end of the season.
- Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is being lined up as a possible candidate to replace Jose Mourinho as Real Madrid coach this summer, according to The Independent.
- Manchester City have admitted they are keen on signing Eden Hazard this summer.
- Real Madrid midfielder Mesut Ozil, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, has revealed that he wants to stay at the Bernabeu for the rest of his career.
- CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda, who has been linked with Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United, insists he is "back to normal" after seeing a move to Lazio fall through.
- Former Spain international Gaizka Mendieta believes Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola will quit the club in the near future - and possibly as soon as this summer.
- Manchester United are keen on signing Nice defender Diacko Fofana in addition to Crystal Palace youngster Nathaniel Clyne, according to the Daily Mail.
- Chicago Fire have confirmed to Goal.com their interest in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba this summer.