Sunday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Inter Milan are preparing to try and hijack Manchester United's bid to sign Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Moura, according to Corriere dello Sport.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has claimed the club are talking to "some players" and hopes to have concluded deals within the next two weeks as Robin van Persie continues to be linked with a move to the Etihad Stadium.
- Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas claims no further bids have been lodged for Luka Modric, who has been linked with Manchester United and Real Madrid.
- Liverpool face competition from Tottenham in the race to sign Swansea midfielder Joe Allen, according to the Daily Mail.
- Fulham manager Martin Jol has refused to be drawn on over speculation linking Clint Dempsey with a move to Liverpool.
- Chelsea have been given a boost in their pursuit of Cesar Azpilicueta after Marseille sporting director Jose Anigo admitted the right-back could be sold.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are showing interest in Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama, according to the Daily Mail.
- Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is prepared to leave the club on loan to join another Premier League club playing in Europe this season, according to Sky Sports.
- Brescia midfielder Omar El Kaddouri, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal, has told Sky Sports he is open to a move to the Premier League.