Tuesday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Chelsea and Manchester United have been given a boost in their pursuit of Luka Modric as a move to Real Madrid looks increasingly unlikely, according to Spanish newspaper AS.
- Edinson Cavani, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester City, has refused to rule out a move from Napoli this summer after admitting to South American website Subraydo he will hold talks with the club to discuss his future.
- Chelsea are leading the race to sign Inter Milan full-back Maicon, according to the Daily Mail.
- Arsenal have made a move to sign Lyon goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, who has also been linked with Liverpool, according to reports in France.
- Juventus are set to make an improved offer for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie - after unsurprisingly failing with an £8million bid, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
- Liverpool and Chelsea have been told Wigan winger Victor Moses will cost them at least £12million, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Ganso has put Chelsea and Manchester United on alert by rejecting a new contract at Santos.
- Rennes defender Abdou Kader Mangane, who has been linked with Arsenal and West Ham, has claimed he has "offers on the table" and has refused to rule out a move to the Premier League.
- Luuk de Jong, who has been linked with a number of clubs including Liverpool and Newcastle, is set to leave FC Twente, his agent has confirmed.