Monday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Moura, who has been linked with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United, and Real Madrid, has admitted he is ready to consider a move to Europe.
- Arsenal are ready to join Chelsea in the race to sign Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic this summer, according to the Sunday Express.
- Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester City, has told AS he "cannot talk" about his future.
- Arsenal are considering a bid for Wigan winger Victor Moses as doubts about Theo Walcott's future at the club continue, according to the Daily Star.
- Chelsea have failed with a €20million bid for Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle, according to reports in Germany.
- Chelsea have re-entered the race to sign Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric, who is also a target for Manchester United and Real Madrid, according to the Mail on Sunday.
- Real Madrid have rejected an offer from an unnamed Premier League side for Esteban Granero, who has previously been linked with Liverpool, according to Marca.
- Barcelona are considering a bid for Rennes midfielder Yann M’Vila, who has also been linked with Arsenal, according to El Mundo Deportivo.