Saturday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Arsenal are interested in signing Valencia midfielder Daniel Parejo, who has also been linked with a return to former club Real Madrid, according to Metro.
- Santos coach Muricy Ramalho has admitted that Neymar will likely leave the club next year as Barcelona, Chelsea and Real Madrid all look to sign the £40million-rated striker.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is considering a shock move to bring Dennis Bergkamp back to the club, according to the Daily Star.
- Inter Milan have joined the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham and Barcelona in the race to sign Bolton defender Gary Cahill in January, according to the Daily Mail.
- Tottenham will open contract talks with Chelsea target Luka Modric next week, according to Goal.com.
- Chelsea could have signed £50million striker Fernando Torres for £20m, according to Swansea manager and former Chelsea reserve team boss Brendan Rogers.
- Chelsea and Manchester United have been warned by Juventus that Milos Krasic will not be sold in January.
- Anzhi Makhachkala are interested in signing Inter Milan defender Maicon, who has also been linked with Real Madrid and Manchester City, according to Itasportpress.