Monday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Speaking to The People, Chelsea's new signing Oscar has urged compatriot Neymar to join him at Stamford Bridge as the Santos striker continues to be linked with a move to Europe.
- Liverpool have tabled a £12.5million bid for Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez, according to Calciomercato.
- Manchester United are hoping to agree a £12m deal to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski NEXT summer, according to the Mail on Sunday.
- Man Utd are also keen on signing young Malaga forward Isco, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Arsenal captain Robin van Persie could set to make a dramatic U-turn and stay at the club, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Chelsea are preparing to launch a £25m bid for Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle, according to The People.
- Luka Modric will join Real Madrid this month according to former Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp, who has told The Sun that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy told the playmaker LAST YEAR he could move to Spain this summer.
- Chelsea are closing in on the signing of Wigan winger Victor Moses, according to the Mail on Sunday.
- Chelsea defender Ashley Cole insists contract talks have not stalled following reports linking him with a move away from Stamford Bridge.