Monday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Liverpool are preparing to launch an €18million bid for Benfica winger Nicolas Gaitan, according to Portuguese newspaper Record.
- Liverpool are also lining up a £16million bid for Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez, according to the Sunday Express.
- Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu has hinted that the club are ready to launch a bid for Santos striker Neymar this summer by telling a supporters group: "We would all like Neymar to come after the Olympics.
"He is a Santos player [at the moment] but I am sure Neymar will come to Europe in the future, and when that moment arrives we will be attentive so he can sign for Barcelona."
- Arsenal will complete the £15million signing of Malaga winger Santi Cazorla this week, according to the Mail on Sunday.
- Manchester United appear to be leading rivals Manchester City in the race to sign Robin van Persie, with City manager Roberto Mancini at odds with football administrator Brian Marwood over the club's transfer policy and his refusal to make the Arsenal captain their highest-paid player, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Arsenal are ready to battle Chelsea in the race to sign Southampton defender Luke Shaw, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Manchester United are yet to table a bid for Everton defender Leighton Baines, according to ESPN.