Thursday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Tottenham have told Real Madrid that they want two players in return as part of a deal for Luka Modric, who is also a target for Manchester United, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Liverpool are still keen on signing Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge this summer, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Liverpool are still trying to complete a deal for Gylfi Sigurdsson, despite Tottenham closing in on the Icelandic midfielder, according to the Daily Mirror.
- And Liverpool are still keen on signing Fiorentina winger Juan Manuel Vargas, his agent has claimed.
- There is "huge" interest in AZ Alkmaar midfielder Rasmus Elm, who has also been linked with a move to Liverpool, according to his agent.
- Chelsea and Manchester City have been told by Napoli that Edinson Cavani is not for
- Chelsea and Liverpool are on alert after Malaga striker Jose Salomon Rondon admitted he is interested in moving to the Premier League.
- Arsenal have cooled their interest in Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila as a result of a number of disciplinary issues, according to Metro.
- Barcelona have refused to rule out making a bid for Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez.
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel, who has been linked with Liverpool and Manchester United, has emerged as a target for Sunderland, according to the Daily Mirror.