Thursday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Arsenal captain Robin van Persie has told Juventus that negotiations with Manchester United are at an "advanced stage", according to CNN Italian correspondent and Gazzetta dello Sport contributor Tancredi Palmeri, a move to Old Trafford is edging closer.
Writing on his Twitter page, Palmeri said: "Robin Van Persie informed Juventus via a phone talk that negotiations between him and Manchester United are on advanced stage."
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has conceded he could sell Daniel Agger this month should Manchester City match their valuation of the player.
- Chelsea are hopeful of completing the signing of Wigan winger Victor Moses in time for Sunday's Community Shield clash with Manchester City, according to BBC Sport.
- Fernando Llorente, who has been with several Premier League clubs in recent weeks including Arsenal and Manchester United, has rejected Athletic Bilbao's latest contract offer, according to reports in Spain.
- Porto striker Hulk, who has been linked with a move to Chelsea, is a £40million target for Zenit St Petersburg, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin, who has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester United in recent days, has rejected the chance to join Besiktas, according to AS.
- Inter Milan are keen on signing CSKA Moscow playmaker Alan Dzagoev, who has been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea, according to Inside Futbol.