Floyd Mayweather has said that he has no intention of agreeing to a rematch with Manny Pacquiao, calling the Filipino a "coward" and a "sore loser".
Mayweather recorded the 48th win of his career with victory over Pacquiao last weekend, with the 36-year-old later admitting that he had suffered a shoulder injury before his big-money clash with 'Money'.
The unbeaten American has been left unimpressed with Pacquiao's comments and, after winning all 48 of his bouts, says he will fight one last time in September, but not against 'Pac-Man'.
"He lost," Mayweather said of Pacquiao.
"He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this.
"He was fast. His left hand was fast, his right hand was fast and he was throwing them both fast and strong."
Pacquiao, who is being sued for allegedly failing to declare his injury before the fight, had surgery in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Mayweather told ESPN earlier this week he would consider fighting Pacquiao again, but backtracked on those comments in an interview with Showtime.
"I change my mind," he said.
"At this particular time, no, because he's a sore loser and he's a coward. If you lost, accept the loss."