- It has been claimed that a Premier League club - believed to be Arsenal - will table a €50million bid for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema in January.
FIFA agent Francois Gallardo told Le Sport 10: "A very important Premier League club is after Karim. This club wants the transfer to happen this winter, but if this is not possible, then next summer at the latest. The offer will be around €50million."
- Jurgen Klopp has claimed that he turned down offers from Chelsea and Manchester City during the summer to stay with Borussia Dortmund.
"There were some English clubs that called and wanted to speak with me," Klopp told The Sun.
"But there was no reason to talk to them because... No chance."
- Montpellier have told Manchester United that they can sign midfielder Remy Cabella in January for €18million.
Montpellier coach Jean Fernandez said: "He is an intelligent boy who has made a good start to the season. Now in the winter transfer window if Manchester United offers €18million, as I see it, he must go. Even if you 'kill the team', you can't refuse."
- Jose Mourinho has told Barcelona to forget about making a move for Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who is currently on loan at Atletico Madrid.
- Valencia are plotting a January loan move for Liverpool's Tiago Ilori, according to the Daily Express.