Thursday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Real Madrid have ruled out selling Angel Di Maria following reports suggesting a £35million move to Chelsea was on the cards.
- Neymar has dismissed reports suggesting he has held transfer talks with Barcelona this week, but has admitted to AS that his father may have spoken to officials from the club as he continues to be linked with a move to Camp Nou.
- Arsenal and Manchester United have been told that Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia will cost them €15million, according to RTBF Sport.
- The agent of Liverpool striker Andy Carroll insists there is "no truth" in reports linking him with a return to Newcastle United.
- Daniele De Rossi, who has been linked with both Manchester City and rivals Manchester United, wants to stay at Roma according to captain Francesco Totti.
- Luc Castaignos' management company have told Goal.com that Liverpool have not made a bid for the Inter Milan striker.
- Newcastle striker Demba Ba insists a man claiming to be his agent who said Manchester United wanted to sign him is "lying."
- Manchester United starlet Ravel Morrison, who has been linked with a move to Barcelona, is reportedly set to leave Old Trafford this summer.