Friday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is trying to push through a deal to sign Arsenal captain Robin van Persie.
- Chelsea are ready to renew their interest in Napoli striker Edinson Cavani - with the Serie A side said to be ready to sell for €40million, according to Sportmediaset.
- Liverpool have been told they can sign Gaston Ramirez providing they are willing to pay €20million, Bologna director Roberto Zanzi has told Ilsussidiario.
- AC Milan and Liverpool have joined Arsenal and Manchester United in the race to sign Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid, according to talkSPORT.
- Manchester United had agreed a deal with Lucas Moura prior to the Brazilian joining Paris Saint-Germain, his agent has claimed.
- Chelsea are preparing to launch an improved for Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle as they look to bring in a replacement for Didier Drogba, according to the Daily Mail.
- Lyon defender Aly Cissokho, who has been linked with Liverpool and Manchester United, is keen on a move to England, according to his agent.
- Liverpool want to sign Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin as a replacement for Daniel Agger, according to Goal.com.
- Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova has refused to rule out making a bid for Arsenal midfielder Alex Song.