Facts and stats ahead of this evening's Champions League quarter-final second-leg clash at Camp Nou Siro where Barcelona play host to AC Milan (19:45 BST kick-off).
- AC Milan have always managed to progress to the next round after drawing the first leg of a knockout tie in Champions League or European Cup. On three occasions, they have drawn 0-0 at the San Siro before advancing in the second leg.
- Barcelona's last Champions League defeat in a knockout tie came against Italian opposition ( 3-1 vs. Inter Milan in the first leg of their semi-final clash in 2009-10).
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last six meetings with AC Milan, winning three and drawing three of these games.
- And since the defeat against Inter, Pep Guardiola's side have lost just once (vs. Arsenal in February 2011), and have scored 60 goals in 22 games.
- Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has scored 30 goals in his last 26 Champions League appearances.
- But Messi has scored just one goal in his seven meetings against Italian opposition in the Champions League, that being a penalty against AC Milan in the group stage of this season's competition.
- Milan's former Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored in five of his last seven Champions League games.
- Milan have won just four of their last 16 games in the Champions League.
- Barcelona have taken more penalties than any other team in the competition this season (three).
- And in Milan's nine Champions League games to date this season, five penalties have been awarded, three of which they have conceded to the opposition.
See right for Barcelona v Milan team news