Wesley Sneijder, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United, has rejected claims that he has lost his focus at Inter Milan.
The Netherlands international, who has also been linked with Manchester City, revealed earlier this week that he has rejected a move to Zenit St Petersburg, while reports in Italy have suggested that he is keen on a summer move to Chelsea should the Blues sack Andre Villas-Boas and replace him with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho.
In addition to the speculation about his future, the 27-year-old has also come in for criticism from Dutch legend Marco van Basten, who has claimed that his compatriot is not giving 100 per cent for Inter and is already thinking about Euro 2012.
But Sneijder, who has struggled for form at times this season, insists he is giving his all for his club.
Writing on his Twitter page, the playmaker said: "I’m not thinking of Euro 2012 yet. I live from game to game!!"
And ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League last-16 first-leg tie away to Marseille, he tweeted: "So I'm thinking [only] about tonight’s game ... With concentration and as a professional. I'm ready..."
Van Basten had earlier claimed that Sneijder's lost of form had been linked with Mourinho leaving Inter to join Real Madrid in 2010.
"He's one of the best midfielders in the world; the problem is his mentality," he told Sky Sport Italia.
"He knows he cannot win the championship and is already thinking about the European Championship.
"When Mourinho was there, he was at his most motivated but now at Inter there is a bit more chaos and suffering.
"But it's not just the fault of Inter, it's also Sneijder, who should be more professional."
Inter coach Claudio Ranieri has admitted in recent weeks that he is considering dropping the midfielder as he is unsure how to fit him into his starting line-up.