Chelsea vs. Tottenham takes place tonight in the Premier League.
The game takes place at Stamford Bridge and is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 BST.
In the United Kingdom, the game airs live on Sky Sports 1/Sky Sports 1 HD, while the game is also streaming live online via the Sky Sports-powered Now TV, which is available free of charge via Sky Bet.
Watch the game here:
Chelsea have Eden Hazard (calf) available again, but interim manager Rafael Benitez could be without John Obi Mikel (hip), who is doubtful.
Ryan Bertrand (knee) is definitely out, but long-term absentee Oriol Romeu (knee) is back in training and could feature.
Tottenham travel to Stamford Bridge hoping winger Aaron Lennon and midfielder Mousa Dembele (both hamstring) will be passed fit to play.
But Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas remains without midfielder Sandro (knee) and defenders Younes Kaboul (thigh) and William Gallas (calf).
What they've said ahead of kick-off:
Rafael Benitez: "At this point it is crucial because if we win we are in the top four, nearly guaranteed. Earlier in the season we had important games but this is the most important.
"We want to finish in the top three or even more. It depends on the other results but we will try to win every game."
Andre Villas-Boas: "(Chelsea) is a club which I have gone past. I have good and bad memories like everyone else, but it was a period which did not finish the way I would have liked. (The race for a Champions League place) is still very, very open because of the remaining fixtures.
"Obviously if Chelsea win they are in (third) which means one less spot available and we wouldn't be depending on ourselves to achieve [a top-four finish]."
Chelsea vs. Tottenham stats:
- Chelsea have won their last six home games in the Premier League.
- Tottenham have failed to win in their last 20 Premier League games at Stamford Bridge.
- Spurs have failed to score away from home in the Premier League this season on just one occasion.
- Chelsea playmaker Juan Mata has scored three goals in his last two appearances against Tottenham in all competitions.
- No player has scored more goals away from home this season in the Premier League than Gareth Bale (13), who has also scored in each of his last four league appearances.