- Santos insist Neymar, who has been linked with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Manchester United, will not move to Camp Nou next summer.
Reports in Spain earlier this week had claimed Barca will win the race to sign the 20-year-old, who has a £40million release clause in his contract, at the end of the season, but Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro insists a deal with the Catalans has not been agreed.
- Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who has been linked with a number of Premier League clubs, is still on Liverpool's radar, according to Le 10 Sport, while Premier League rivals Tottenham are also showing interest in the 23-year-old, who is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Ashley Cole has reportedly rejected a new one-year contract from Chelsea and could leave the club in January, according to ESPN, putting Real Madrid on alert.
- AGF Aarhus forward Aron Johannsson is flattered by reported interest from Arsenal, his agent has admitted.
It is believed Arsenal are showing interest in 21-year-old Johannsson, who has been in superb form for his club with 10 goals in his last 10 appearances.
But Magnus Agnar Magnusson has told Sky Sports: "We have heard nothing from Arsenal and at the moment we are concentrating on extending the deal with AGF."
- Malaga plan to hand Isco a new contract to avoid losing him in January as the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, and Tottenham all show interest.
- Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester City, came close to joining Juventus last month, Giuseppe Marotta has claimed.