- Manchester United will renew their interest in Galatasaray playmaker Wesley Sneijder next year.
According to Turkish newspaper Sabah, United boss David Moyes is willing to offer either Nani or Antonio Valencia as part of a deal for the former Real Madrid midfielder when the transfer window reopens.
- Wolfsburg playmaker Diego has revealed that Arsenal are interested in signing him at the end of the season.
"I know there is interest from Premier League clubs," the Brazilian told reporters in his homeland.
"I have heard one of them is Arsenal."
- Halmstads starlet Valmir Berisha has been quoted by Aftonbladet as saying that a number of clubs including Liverpool and Tottenham are keen on snapping him up next year.
"I have got offers from everywhere, from England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland and Russia," the teenager was quoted as saying.
"There are some options. The clubs who have shown the biggest interest are Ajax, Milan, Liverpool, Sunderland, Tottenham and Celtic.
"They have all offered me contracts. But it is a matter of choosing the right one, that is the most important."
- Liverpool and Manchester United are set to fight for the signature of Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan in January, according to the Daily Express.
- Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera has ruled out making a January move to Manchester United.
- Liverpool are trailing teenage striker Kevin Mendez - after a glowing report from his countryman and current Reds hitman Luis Suarez, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Joe Cole is ready to quit West Ham, according to The Sun.