Friday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Real Madrid are ready to join Barcelona in the race to sign Arsenal captain Robin van Persie this summer, according to Marca.
- Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder has hinted that he would have signed for Manchester United had he received an offer last month, saying: "There have never been any concrete contacts with Manchester United. I see everything, I am not blind, but there is nothing concrete right now. I am happy at Inter, but we will see."
- Real Madrid will launch a £30million bid for Manchester City midfielder David Silva this summer, according to the Daily Star.
- Gareth Bale is ready to snub a move to Barcelona this summer and stay at Tottenham, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Mauricio Isla's agent has confirmed to the International Business Times UK that Liverpool are keen on signing the Udinese midfielder.
- Arsenal are keen on signing Newcastle striker Demba Ba this summer, according to Caughtoffside.com.
- Chelsea will complete the signing of Shakhtar Donetsk playmaker Willian this summer providing a fee is agreed, according to the Evening Standard.