Tuesday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Real Madrid are ready to launch a £30million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, according to reports in Spain.
- Demba Ba has put the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool on alert by admitting to RMC that he is tempted by a move away from Newcastle.
- Arsenal are considering making a bid for Barcelona defender Eric Abidal, according to Sky Sports.
- Paris Saint-Germain are keen on signing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, as well as Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard, according to The People.
- Andre Villas-Boas has revealed that he could make another signing this month in addition to Gary Cahill as Chelsea continue to be linked with Gonzalo Higuain and Edinson Cavani.
- Mario Goetze, who is a target for Arsenal and Manchester United, has revealed he could sign a new contract at Borussia Dortmund.
- Liverpool have held talks with the agent of Jaguares striker Jackson Martinez, according to the Daily Mail.
- Keisuke Honda is still a target for Arsenal and Liverpool, but they face competition from Paris Saint-Germain in the race to sign the CSKA Moscow midfielder, according to Japanese publication Sports Nippon.