Monday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Barcelona are preparing to launch a summer bid for Arsenal captain Robin van Persie - and want Cesc Fabregas to convince his former team-mate to move to Spain, according to the Daily Star Sunday.
- Liverpool are ready to offload record signing Andy Carroll this summer, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- And Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Fiorentina winger Juan Manuel Vargas, according to The Sun.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has told the Sunday Express he is ready to snub Chelsea and Manchester City by pledging his future to Real Madrid.
- Manchester City Roberto Mancini has revealed that Tottenham face competition for the signature of Emmanuel Adebayor, who is believed to be on Liverpool's radar.
- Anderlecht forward Matias Suarez has been advised to reject a move to Liverpool - by former Reds flop Milan Jovanovic.
- Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has reiterated that he is keen on signing Real Madrid playmaker Kaka this summer.