Sunday's round up of the top transfer stories from the past 24 hours...
- Chelsea have launched a £20million bid for Shakhtar Donetsk playmaker Willian, according to the Daily Mail.
- And Chelsea could drop their interest in Eden Hazard should they be successful with a £20million bid Willian, which is set to alert Arsenal, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
- But speaking after Saturday's 0-0 draw at Norwich, Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas insisted he would not make a bid for Willian this month as he will not sign players who are cup-tied for the Champions League.
- Liverpool have been offered Juventus winger Milos Krasic, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Yann M'Vila's agent insists that his client, who has been linked with Arsenal and Real Madrid, will not move to Italy following interest from Inter Milan.
- Liverpool are closing in on the signing of Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic, according to BBC Scotland.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is being encouraged to launch a bid for Manchester United teenager Ravel Morrison, according to the Daily Mail.
- Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has claimed that Kaka and other players are unhappy at the club under Jose Mourinho.
- Liverpool face competition from Villarreal in the race to sign Jaguares striker Jackson Martinez, according to his agent.