Brand new Bodog new user offer released
C.C. Sabathia.(credit: chris.ptacek)
Crunch Sports Staff – 20 Jul 2021
Get your money in on the Yankees before their odds start shortening.
The New York Yankees have a little bit of breathing room in the American League East as they have a 2.5 game lead over Tampa Bay prior to any action on Tuesday. Finding great odds on the Yankees is not easy at this point however they can be bet to win the World Series with Boylesports at a price of +300 (3/1).
The Yankees can be firmly expected to close out the American League East and to enter the post-season as the team with the best winning percentage in the Majors. That means that 3 to 1 can be expected to shorten to something like +175 to +225 by mid-September and it means that Yankee backers should not be waiting much longer to back New York.
Here are the odds for the other teams considered contenders to win the 2010 Fall Classic:
2. Tampa Bay Rays +600 bet365
3. Atlanta Braves +750 BetFred
4. Texas Rangers +1000 totesport
5. St. Louis Cardinals +1200 Paddy Power
6. Philadelphia Phillies +1400 SkyBet
7. Boston Red Sox +1500 bet365
8. Cincinnati Reds +2000 BetFred
9. Colorado Rockies +2500 bet365
10. New York Mets +2500 bet365
11. Chicago White Sox +2500 SkyBet
12. San Diego Padres +2800 Paddy Power
13. Minnesota Twins +3300 Totesport
14. Los Angeles Dodgers +3300 bet365
The teams that are overrated in this market are Tampa Bay, Atlanta, Texas, St. Louis, and Philadelphia while the teams that are underrated are San Diego and Minnesota.
San Diego have the best winning percentage in the National League and you do not generally just ignore that 90 games into the season. Minnesota made a great second half of the season run last year in the AL Central and recent trends imply that they may be doing that again as they just took a set off the White Sox.
Our recommendation is to pound New York and cover with sprinkles on San Diego and Minnesota.